First Drafts is a collaborative blog aimed at providing writers with a place to share their work on any subject they like.

(Near-) daily writing prompts are emailed to you to provide guidance or inspiration.

To sign up to First Drafts and to start receiving the writing prompts click here.

For previous writing prompts click here to visit the archives and choose any subject that inspires.

The Free Directory of Independent Writers and Artists

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Rededicating

SL has done such a great job in making this place a pretty place to be! He's inspired me to get more involved in this project; I got it started and then sort of drifted away and I apologize for that.

I resolve to post here more frequently, and also to comment on others' postings. I was just in the process of doing that when the Blogger comments stopped working for me. Grr...

But I started by going back through and finding any posts that had never been commented on; if we all just took a few minutes to do this we'd soon all have lots of good feedback on our prompt exercises. Let's get some energy going here!

Comments on "Rededicating"

 

Blogger ell said ... (5:45 PM) : 

Yes, the site is beautiful. Thank you SL!

I've been busy/lazy/uninspired (no good excuses really) and will try to get some more responses to the prompts posted, too.

 

Blogger SL said ... (7:53 AM) : 

*blushes*

 

Blogger Tami said ... (10:38 AM) : 

Hi everyone,

I figured this would be a great place to post my first comments. I joined a few weeks ago and want to get really involved. Unfortunately, right now I'm moving (man do I hate packing) and we are in the process of getting ready to close escrow on our first place. As soon as we are settled in, I will be contributing to the group. You all are great writers and inspire me to try writing something based on each writing prompt! I look forward to adding to the group and continuing to read all of yours!

Tami

 

Blogger Diana said ... (11:59 AM) : 

Thanks for posting, Tami! Good luck on your move and I look forward to seeing you around here. :)

 

post a comment